Monday, October 09, 2006

Technical Poster Session

Over 70 technical posters were presented during the conference's opening reception. The only thing that over-shadowed the chocolate fondue desert was the fantastic posters.














The ACM Student Research Competition had great entries and the winners of the awards were announced during the banquet. I find ACM SRC's undergraduate winner Erica Yuan's work very interesting.



It was also nice to run into old friends. The women of Techbridge shared what they know about getting/keeping middle-school and high-school girls on track in the sciences and technology.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Erica! (Ha, it feels like I'm talking to myself.) It's a pleasant surprise to find a picture of me here.

I had a wonderful time at the conference, and I'm glad that my work was received well! I actually made my poster and paper available on my site if you are interested in reading more. :)

-Erica, ACM SRC participant @ GHC06

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home