Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm nearly speechless...

Speechless would normally be a bad thing for blogging, but I think this may be an exception.

I started my day at 6:00am. It was a running start and hasn't stopped yet. And just to be clear, this is not a complaint *at all*!!! I met our volunteer bloggers, talked to a million and one scholarship recipients (reimbursements tomorrow start at noon!), and many long-time Institute friends.

Some personal highlights:

*I had a great lunch with some first-time GHC-ers. We shared perspectives on imposters-syndrome and how we've dealt with it.

* Amanda became the answer-queen behind the ABI Info Booth. From tech-charter school to ivy league. I can tell she is gonna go far.

* I met up my old Techbridge buddies. Linda, Jeri and Jen - holding it down and giving girls in the (San Francisco) East Bay the space, freedom to explore and reach their potential.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home